In this blog, you will get to know about NPTEL Swayam Login. But first, we will tell you about NPTEL Swayam.
What Is NPTEL Swayam?
NPTEL The Indian government created a program called Swayam. Students will be able to take a variety of certificate, degree, and diploma courses online through this program. The government of India has developed a program called Swayam with the aim of achieving the three guiding principles of access, equity, and excellence in educational policy. The government’s main goal in launching this portal is to have the best teaching-learning standards in the entire nation.
Objective Of NPTEL Swayam
- The preparation of relevant course material up to the post-graduate level is the primary goal of the government’s introduction of the Swayam Scheme.
- Through this platform, thousands of courses can be run and hosted.
- will administer an online test, and students will receive a certificate.
- recommending educational institutions for the Choice Based Credit System’s Swayam courses.
- To fulfill the requirements of college and university students.
Different Benefits Of The Swayam Portal
- The best instruction and materials will be given to the poor students as a result.
- Swayam strives to improve people’s knowledge in order to aid in the growth of society.
- Through this tool, it is simple to learn anywhere, at any time.
Technical Requirements For Swayam Portal
Although there are no requirements for eligibility to apply directly through the website. Before enrolling in any of the courses offered on the website, you must install a few technical requirements:-
- Active internet connection
- Port 80 or Port 1935 RTMP should be open
- The systems must have-
- Flash player installed in it
- A desktop or laptop
- Operating system-
Steps Of Registration On The NPTEL Swayam Portal
You can follow the short steps outlined below to register on the website.
- To begin with, you must visit the Swayam portal’s main website i.e. https://swayam.gov.in/.
- The home page will appear.
- On this homepage, you must select the “Sign-in / Register” option.
- A new page will now appear.
- The login form is located on this page after this. At the bottom of the login form, click the Sign Up Now option.
- In front of you, a registration form will appear. Enter your username, password, and email address in this form.
- After filling out the form, click the Send Verification Code option to send an OTP to your email address to validate it.
- To finish the registration procedure, click the create button.
Procedure For NPTEL Swayam Login
We have discussed about NPTEL Swayam Portal. Now we will discuss about NPTEL Swayam Login. For NPTEL Swayam Login follow the given steps:
- Visit the Swayam portal’s main website first.
- Before you, the homepage will load.
- You must click the sign-in/register link on the home page. Then, enter your username and password.
- After that, select “sign-in” to continue.
- In this way, you can log in on NPTEL Swayam.