In this blog, you will know about TAFCOP Portal or tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal. Its benefits and facilities will also be disclosed.
What Is TAFCOP Portal?
You can simply find out how many mobiles are registered in your name on the TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection) platform, which was developed by the Department of Telecommunication. The idea behind the Aadhar Card was to make it easier for people to demonstrate their identity with only one card. With its debut, it has evolved into the national mascot of India.
Presenting this card now allows for anything, including the authentication process at airports and the purchase of SIM cards for mobile devices. To make it simpler for users to swiftly ascertain how many mobile phones are connected to their names, the Indian government developed the TAFCOP portal to quickly determine how many mobile numbers are associated with their names and to take the necessary action to regularise any potential additional mobile connections.
Benefits Of The TAFCOP Portal
- Subscribers with more than nine multiple connections in their name will receive SMS messages.
- If their name has more than nine multiple connections, subscribers can take the necessary actions by going here.
- Enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” into the “Request Status” field after checking the “Click here to log in with your number” status.
Procedure For tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Login
If you want to log in on TAFCOP Portal you can follow the given steps:
- Go to the Department of Telecommunications Portal.
- Now click on login.
- First, complete the registration form here.
- Insert the requested details at this time.
- then return to the homepage.
- User ID and password must be entered.
- Fill out the captcha.
- To log into the Portal, click Login.
Steps To Check Mobile Connections
You can verify the number of mobile connections registered in your name online by simply following the short instructions below.
- Use this link to access the TAFCOP Portal: https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php
- Type your mobile number.
- Check OTP.
- See the number of active mobile connections associated with your name.
Procedure To Check Linking Of Mobile Number
If you want to check whether your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar or not you can follow the given steps:
- Go to https://www.uidai.gov.in/ to access the UIDAI website.
- Your Aadhaar number, phone number, and security code must be entered (Captcha)
- Choose “Send OTP”
- You will get an OTP if your mobile device is linked. Provide the OTP to confirm your mobile number.
- You will receive a message saying “Your mobile is not enrolled in our records” if it is not linked.
Steps To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar
You can follow the given steps to link your mobile number with your aadhaar:
- At the UIDAI website, download the Aadhaar update/correction form, or pick one up at the nearby Aadhaar center.
- Provide a copy of your Aadhar card and a photo identification document with the completed form (PAN card, passport, voter ID, etc)
- We’ll check your biometrics and demographic data.
- You will receive an acknowledgment document and your cell phone will be linked to your Aadhaar within a few days.
- Provide your Aadhar card and mobile number at the telecom service provider’s store.
- Following biometric verification, you will receive an OTP, which you must input to complete the verification process.