In this blog, you will get to know about Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023. Its features will also be disclosed.
What is Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023?
Each student in classes 1st through 10th in government schools would receive a kit under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 from the state government, which would include three pairs of uniforms, textbooks, notebooks, a pair of shoes, two pairs of socks, belts, and a school bag.
Under the program, 43 Lakh schoolchildren from all over the state will receive Vidya Kanuka Kits. The state government will spend Rs. 648.09 crores on the program.
On March 12, 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government had previously made a decision to provide administrative approval to purchase educational materials. On October 8, 2020, the AP government introduced the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Program, under which all enrolled students will receive a uniform, books, belt, shoes, and socks.
Overview Of The Jagananna Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch Date||08 October 2020|
|Name Of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries Number||42 lakh|
|Each Kit Cost||Rs. 1,350|
|Beneficiaries||1st to 10th class government school students|
|Educational Kit||3 pairs of uniform cloth, notebooks/textbooks, 2 pairs of socks, school bag, belt, and pair of shoes|
Objectives Of The Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government is providing a lot of benefits to the students who are wanting to kick start their education but are not able to do so because they do not have adequate necessities in order to sit in class. Restoration work for around 12000 Schools had already been started in the first period of the YSR Jagananna Vidya Scheme and the Andhra Pradesh Government will be providing fundamental segments in these schools in order to make them more efficient. 45000 schools, universities, and other educational institutions will be secured with the program presented by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Aim Of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
The program’s primary goal is to aid government school pupils in their academic endeavors. When many students in government schools were unable to fund their education, they dropped out. The pupils will receive vidya kanuka kits from the state government so that they may concentrate on their studies. Also, the state government is working to raise academic standards in public schools.
Features Of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
- For children at a government school, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, announced the Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka Programme 2020.
- To help kids concentrate on their academics, the state government will give them education kits.
- Each kid attending a government school will receive an education kit from the state of Andhra Pradesh that includes three sets of uniforms, textbooks, notebooks, two pairs of socks, a pair of shoes, belts, and a school bag.
- The state government would give kids in government institutions over 43 lakh Vidhya kanuka kits.
- A budget of Rs. 648.09 crores will be unveiled by the state of Andhra Pradesh for the Jagan anna Vidhya Kanuka project 2020.
- The state government will also put the cost of sewing clothes into student mothers’ accounts. This educational bundle costs a total of Rs. 1395.
- Students in grades 1 through 10 will benefit from this program.
- The candidate must have a permanent address in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant needs to attend a public school.
- The kid should be a pupil in grades 1 through 10.
Features Of Vidya Kanuka Kits
The Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 will have the following components:
- Three pairs of uniforms will be provided to first through tenth-grade students enrolled in classes.
- The Vidya Kanuka Kit comes with two pairs of socks.
- Each recipient will get a pair of shoes appropriate for wearing to school.
- Notebooks and textbooks will be given to students with their child’s names on them.
- Every winner in grades 1st through 10th will receive one belt along with their uniform.
- Students will be able to transport all of their books and textbooks if their school bag is large enough.
Required Documents For Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
- Education Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details