In this blog, you will get to know how you can log in on IHIP Portal. But first, we will tell you about IHIP Portal.
What Is IHIP Portal?
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is developing an Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP). The main goal of IHIP is to make it possible for citizens throughout India to create Electronic Health Records (EHRs) that adhere to standards, as well as to integrate and interoperate those EHRs through a thorough Health Information Exchange (HIE) as part of this centralized, accessible platform.
IHIP Portal is designed to improve patient continuity of care, secure and confidential health data/records management, disease diagnosis, patient re-visitation reduction, even medical error prevention, affordability, optimal information exchange to support better health outcomes, decision support system, and ultimately improvement in the treatment and care of public health at the national level.
Overview Of The IHIP Portal
|Portal Name||IHIP Portal|
|Managed By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Full Form||Integrated Health Information Platform|
|Provided By||National Health Programmes (NHP)|
|Served Under||Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme|
Available Services Under IHIP Portal
There are many services available on IHIP Portal which are as follows:
- Electronic Health Records
- Health Analytics
- Health Dashboard
- Health Information Management
- Disease Surveillance
- Health Resource Directory
- Public Health Programs
- Health Financing
- Health Information Exchange
Under IHIP Portal Communicable Disease Programmes
There are different communicable disease programmes which are given below:
Disease Control National Centre
- Yaws Eradication Programme (YEP)
- Guinea Worm Eradication Programme (GWEP)
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme
- National Rabies Control Programme
- Programme for Prevention and Control of Leptospirosis
- National Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Programme
National Programs To Control Vector-Borne Disease
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
- National Malaria Elimination Program
- Kala-Azar Control Programme
- National Filaria Control Programme
- National AIDS Control Programme
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme
- Universal Immunization Programme
- National Public Health Surveillance Programme
- Japanese Encephalitis Control Programme
IHIP Portal Non-Communicable Disease Programme
The Non-Communicable Disease Programme under IHIP Portal are as follows:
- National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP)
- National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB)
- Mid-Day Meal Programme (MMP)
- National Oral Health Programme (NOHP)
- Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF)
- National Nutritional Programmes (NNP)
- National Mental Health Programme
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF)
- Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A)
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS)
- National Programme for Control Treatment of Occupational Diseases (NPCTOD)
- National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD)
- National Mental Health Programme (NMHP)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Programme (NIDDCP)
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
- National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS)
- Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)
- National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)
- National Water Supply and Sanitation Programme
How To Login On IHIP Portal?
We have known about IHIP Portal. Now we will discuss the procedure of login into the IHIP Portal.
- Each candidate must go to the official website https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/ to complete that.
- After arriving at that page, you must tap the IHIP Portal 2023 link to proceed.
- After tapping on it, a page will display; you need to select the option to sign up and continue.
- Once the login screen has opened, enter your username, password, and captcha code before clicking the “Login” button.
- The ability to create daily reports, data entry forms, and form processes are now available to applicants.