In this blog, you will get to know about Air Hostess Courses After 12th. But first, we will tell you about Air Hostess.
Who Is An Air Hostess?
A flight attendant is a member of the flight crew on commercial flights, many corporate jets, and some government aircraft (traditionally known as an air hostess, stewardess, steward, or host). Flight attendants, also known as cabin crew, are mainly in charge of the security and comfort of passengers.
Highlights Of Air Hostess Courses After 12th
|Name Of Course||Air Hostess Courses|
|Duration Of Course||1-2 Year|
|Process Of Admission||Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass with 45% Marks|
|Fee Structure||INR 42,500 – INR 2,40,500|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Air Hostess Courses After 12th List
- BMS Aviation Management
- PG Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management
- BBA in Aviation
- Diploma in Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Training
- BSc Airline, Tourism, and Hospitality
- Diploma in Aviation
- Diploma in Cabin Crew
- Certificate in Flight Pursuer/Air Hostess
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- Diploma in Airlines Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
- Diploma in Aviation Customer Service.
- Diploma in Travel, Hospitality, and Tourism Management.
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Degree in International Travel Management and Airline.
- Certificate in Aviation Security and Safety
- B.Sc. Aviation
Air Hostess Courses After 12th Eligibility Criteria
- After 12th grade, students from all streams can enroll in flight hostess courses. On their scorecard, they ought to have received a minimum grade of 45%.
- They must have completed their upper secondary education at an accredited institution.
- Admission to this professional course is by application only; there is no entrance test.
- The ability to speak other languages helps with recruitment.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
- For aspirants, it’s imperative to enroll in a flight hostess training program, accumulate real-world experience, and stay physically fit.
Different Skill Requirements For Air Hostess Course
Some of the skill requirements are as follows:
- The pupil must have strong customer service abilities in order to interact with the passengers and treat them kindly in order to be qualified for the position.
- Excellent communication, being physically fit and healthy, and being underweight are some of the qualifications needed to become a flight hostess.
- The pupil must be extremely knowledgeable about customer safety measures and public safety, and they must prioritize public safety.
- It will be necessary to conduct a personal interview with each applicant to evaluate their interpersonal abilities, deposition, and personality characteristics.
- Student athletic fitness is required. Any flight hostess’s height-to-weight ratio is taken into account when hiring. Students must therefore take care of their well-being.
Salary Of Air Hostess In India
Depending on their duties and various flight administrations or airlines, air hostess professionals earn varying salaries. The salaries for air hostesses by position are listed below.
Trainee Air Hostess: An air hostess with a trainee status can expect to receive a monthly stipend of between 15,000 and 25,000 Indian rupees.
Junior Air Hostess: After completing the training, candidates can apply for junior air hostess positions, which pay between $25,000 and $40,000 per month.
Senior Air Hostess: Professionals with experience in the field of air hostessing can take home a respectable wage of INR 40,000 to INR 60,000.
Some Best Air Hostess Courses After 12th
There are some best Air Hostess Courses After 12th which are as follows:
B.Sc. Aviation: A three-year undergraduate program leading to a BSc in flying is available. The training places a lot of emphasis on flying an aircraft. A full-time study lasts three years, which is broken up into six semesters.
BBA In Tourism Management: After three years, this program awards a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM). (6 semesters). Graduates are prepared to pursue a postgraduate degree as well as management and specialist roles in the tourism and travel sector.
Bachelor Of Hospitality & Travel Management: Business knowledge that pertains to the tourism sector is the main focus of a bachelor’s degree in tourism and hospitality. Students gain knowledge of how to use tourism as a catalyst for social, economic, and environmental change.
Degree In International Airline & Travel Management: Students who want to learn more about passenger service, travel agencies, airline offices, back offices, etc. as well as those who want to pursue careers in the airline and travel tourism industries should take this course.
Bachelor Of Travel & Tourism Management: Students who want to pursue a successful job in the tourism industry can enroll in the three-year BTTM program. Additionally, practical training is facilitated so that students can have a proper educational experience.
B.Sc. In Air Hostess Training: There are professional education programs available in India to train air hostesses and flight attendants, and the aviation business is expanding across the globe. The main line of employment in an airline is as an air hostess.
BBA Aviation: It is a three-year-long course in aviation administration. You can then pursue your studies to manage the section of airports and airlines. A candidate can apply for the position of air hostess after finishing this course.
Diploma In Aviation Customer Service: This six-month certificate program is offered. Candidates can apply for this course after completing their 12th year, and the usual eligibility requirement is that they should speak English fluently. Candidates will learn how to represent the business and offer customers company services in this work course.
B.Sc Airlines, Tourism, & Hospitality Management: A three-year degree in B.Sc. airlines, tourism, and hospitality management is available. Planning, researching, managing, and providing lodging, food, amusement, recreation, and tourism services are all included.