The Instagram craze is currently making people wake up and take notice. As the most widely used app for short videos, Instagram is now used by practically everyone. Nevertheless, it often happens when we see pictures, reels, or stories on Instagram that we really enjoy someone’s reel or story and want to download it. Still, you are unable to save from net Instagram and you have to cross many hurdles to save from net Instagram.
But, today we have the best way for you to get Instagram Reels and Stories.
Well, Instagram has not provided this feature, so you can directly save from net Instagram any reel or story. Yet as people’s obsession with Instagram grows, other apps and websites now offer a variety of functions to download Instagram Stories and Reels. Let’s find out which websites and programs we can use to get Instagram’s Reel and Story.
How to download Instagram story and reel from an online website
If you want to download an Instagram story online then the process is quite simple. To download Stories from an Android device or computer, simply follow the steps below:
- Begin by opening the https://www.storysaver.net website in a browser on your phone or computer.
- To download a reel, enter the URL link or username of the story you want to download in the Username field.
- Next, select the Download button.
- Will show current stories in front of you.
- Any story you want to download? Click on the Save As option.
- You can download the story to your computer or phone.
How to save from net Instagram story and Instagram reel from the app on an android phone
If you want to download any Instagram Story or Reel from any Android phone, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Play Store mobile app.
- There install the Save Stories & Videos app from instore.
- After installation log in using your Instagram ID.
- Copy the URL of the Instagram post or reel you want to download and paste it into the Instore app.
- Click on the Download button.
- The story or reel you download will be stored in your phone’s gallery.
How to save from net Instagram stories and reel from the app on iPhone mobile
- Download the Story Reposter app for iPhone users from the App Store.
- After downloading, use your Instagram ID to log in to the app.
- Enter the username of the user and click on the download button to start the download of the story.