RNFI Relipay is a platform for distributors and merchants who provide their client’s online payment options. It is a business that offers a wide range of services to its clients. A digital platform called RNFI Relipay offers other businesses API services for safe and practical transactions. Today in this post we are going to give complete information about RNFI RelipayI and also what is the login method of RNFI.
About RNFI Relipay
RNFI Relipay offers businesses, retailers, and distributors the newest digital online payment options. It offers the quickest payment method for bridging India’s rural and urban communities. RNFI Relipay offers excellent payment security to the businesses and financial organizations that control the nation’s economy.
Faster: RNFI is a digital platform that offers transactions that are quicker and more trustworthy. This helps the consumer and his clients save time. The fastest payment gateway is provided by RNFI Digital Solutions.
Safe and secure: The RNFI offers completely encrypted online transaction services. Data is delivered to the website servers in an obscured form when it is encrypted.
Reliable: With RNFI, every transaction is one of a fiduciary nature. It is an extremely reliable system.
RNFI New Registration Process
Please read the following instructions for the registration process if you wish to utilize any of the online services offered by RNFI or if you are a Retailer Distributor who wants to use RNFI Repay services. Also, you can sign up to collaborate with RNFI Services Pvt Ltd.
- visit the official website of RNFI Services Pvt Ltd.
- On the navigation bar on the home page, there is a contact button.
- On the Contact button, click.
- Provide the following information to finish your registration:
- you must first enter your name.
- enter your cellphone number now
- the appropriate email address
- Your state can be chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the type of user you are (you can select from Whitelabel/API, Retailer, Distributor, and Partner).
- Now type your message and a succinct description of your company.
- click on the submit button.
They will be in touch with you via your provided email address and mobile number after your registration is successful.
Meeting: RNFI arranges a meeting with the client to learn about their needs and clarifications. The services will be discussed.
Document collection: They will gather the paperwork you need for registration after the meeting. They can be requested a PAN card.
Document verification: They will check your papers. You move on to the next phase if it is determined that the documents you provided are authentic.
Account creation: They will now set up your account in accordance with your needs once they have verified your documents. They will send your registered email address and mobile number username and password.
RNFI Relipay Login Process
RNFI Login: In this section, we have provided simple login instructions for RNFI login. You can follow the below instructions to log in successfully.
- Visit the RNFI of Services Private Limited website.
- On the homepage, click the login button.
- You have now been forwarded to the RNFI Relipay login page.
- Now input the RNFI-provided username and password.
- The terms and conditions should be checked.
- On the Login button, click.
- You can use this method to access the RNFI Relipay portal.
RNFI New Registration Documents Required
The following important registration documents will be requested of you by the officials during the registration procedure. When registering, have your documentation on hand. They will meet with you or email you to request the necessary paperwork.
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card (if applicable)
- Registered Business name (optional)
To its clients and distributor shops, RNFI Services Pvt Ltd offers a wide range of services.
- Domestic money remittance
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
- Mobile recharge and bill payments
- API services