The Maharshi Dayanand University in Rohtak’s official student portal is called MDU Student Portal. In Rohtak, Haryana, there is a university called Maharshi Dayanand. MDU is a well-regarded institution of higher learning in Haryana. The Student Portal MDU is specifically made for Students.
About the MDU Student Portal
MDU, or Maharshi Dayanand University, is its full name. State-run MDU is located in Haryana. It is a NAAC-accredited university with an A+ grade. The Haryana district of Rohtak is home to the 1976-founded Maharshi Dayanand University. Prof. Rajbir Singh is the MDU Vice Chancellor at the moment. There are 11 faculties and 38 postgraduate departments within the university.
The students at MDU have access to a wide variety of programs. Engineering and technology, humanities and arts, law, life sciences, management sciences, commerce, pharmaceutical sciences, physical sciences, and many other disciplines are among the programs offered.
MDU Student Portal
The Student Portal MDU is intended for university and affiliated college students. Students can log in to the MDU Student Portal. The administrator has access to the identical student portal as well. During the login process, enter your registration number, user ID, and password. Students can view the most recent official notification of reappearance/correction dates on the student site.
With the Student Portal MDU, returning MDU students can register a new account. You can use the direct link to submit an application for admission at MDU Student Portal.
How to Check the MDU Results
- Visit Maharishi Dayanand University’s official website.
- Click on the Examination Tab now.
- Select the result option.
- You have now been sent to the MDU Official Results page.
- The most recent results for many different courses are available on the result page.
- Provide your registration number.
- Then enter your roll number in the textbox.
- Please press the submit button.
MDU Student Portal Login
- Visit the MDU Student Portal’s official website.
- You must now input the following information on the login page.
- Choose Login As.
- Type in the User ID or Registration Number.
- Enter the password.
Student Registration on the MDU Student Portal
- Visit MDU’s official website.
- You may now find the link for student registration on the MDU Student Portal’s home page.
- Create Your Account (Old Students with MDU Registration Number) should be clicked.
- You must fill out the following information on the following sign-up page.
- Type your registration number in the box.
- name, please.
- Father’s name.
- Include your email address and mobile number.
- Click Submit OTP now.
- Verify OTP right away, then make a new account.
The process to Recover Forgot Password
You may simply recover or reset your MDU login password if you want to change it or if you forget it by adhering to the steps listed below:
- Check out the Student Portal MDU.
- Click the Forget password link under the login button on the homepage now.
- It will launch a password recovery window.
- now pick from the available options (Admin, Old Student, New Student)
- Enter your User ID or Registration Number (Old Student) (New Student)
- put your mobile number in (to receive the password on your mobile)
- type email (to receive a password on email)
- Choose Get Password.