In this blog we will tell you how to design a website and grow your business, do you need a website but don’t know how to design and build an interactive website, Are you still a beginner and don’t have a budget to hire a website designer? In this post, you will know a complete guide to designing an engaging, and beautiful website from scratch.
So basically why we design our normal website which has information that your customer need. In today’s time, people need a designer touch on every website that easy to interact with any website for consumers.
And in 2023 you don’t need coding for building a website, There are several websites that create your professional-looking website in a few clicks within less than 30 min.
Choose Your Website Builder
If you search for which website builder for a beginner so you get a lot of options like Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, etc, and for lots of options you “trap the loop of options”
In 2023, Several Website builders build websites for specific purposes. At the end of this blog, you will create a professional good looking website that helps to grow your business.
There are different types of websites for different uses:
- Online store
- Landing page
- Event site
- Brand website
How to design a website
- Get a domain name: if you want to design a website so you have to buy a domain name but you don’t know what is domain and where to buy a domain name.
A domain name is the name of your website in the digital world that helps out to get scale your business all over the world. Then where we get a domain name, there are several websites to get your domain name like Namecheap, GoDaddy, Hostinger, etc
- Get a hosting platform: So, You got your first name in the digital world. But it is not enough because you haven’t built your website yet. so for that, you buy hosting.
basically hosting is a storage cloud that’s your website’s rest. To buy hosting you get from any hosting provider like Hostinger, Bluehost, etc.
In starting it is hard to buy something like this but it’s just an investment in your digital store or business.
- Choose a website builder: Once you got an idea of how your website looks like, then you need a website builder, if you search on Google about “website builder” there are dozens of website builder platforms. Some popular builders are Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, and Weebly. These companies make a super easy way to design a website, but they make a very general audience. But they have some limitations like limited templates and resources.
- Why WordPress: The idea of a CMS company providing easy-to-use tools that you design and edit our website without any knowledge of coding skills.
More than 40% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress, the most well-liked free website builder. WordPress is by far the most popular platform for creating websites. Fortunately, selecting the top one is easy. WordPress is a king at the top of the mountain. More than 43% of all websites utilize WordPress. And that’s it for web pages! Or, to put it another way, about one-third of the websites you visit are made with WordPress.
How to Set up a Website
- Connect a Domain from the Hosting: For that, you connect your hosting and domain with your WordPress. We use a Bluehost as an example
After buying a hosting when you login into your Bluehost account. Bluehost offers two options: Using Bluehost’s own website builder or WordPress builder. you chose WordPress builder to design our website.
Once the installation is completed, you login into your WordPress dashboard.
Then you got a login to our WordPress dashboard. You got a full-fedge customization panel in which you customize everything. Like Title and Tagline, Site logo, Fonts, Colors, Sidebar, and much more.
- Change/Add new themes and layouts: Go to your WordPress dashboard and click “Appearance” in the left-hand menu to customize your website.
Here, you can adjust your website’s theme, add or remove widgets, change the layout of your menu, and more. Basically, you may make any alteration you want to your website through the “Appearance” page. Also, if you have technical experience, you may apply custom CSS to completely customize your site.
- Add plugins: If you see in your right-hand site you get a plugin section, and when you click it you got a lot of plugins, Plugins basically an extension to add something to your website to be optimized and design your website. There are some examples like Grammarly, Rankmath, and much more.
- Add blog post – (Optional): A blog can be added, but starting one is frequently a smart move. It gives you a platform to share original information, highlight your professional experience, and provide website visitors with more value.
Also, it’s a good idea to maintain a static homepage and have a separate blog page.
- Last, but not least, connect your website to Google Search Console
Google Search Console allows you to connect and track your website and visible from the Search engine, also in the search console, you get to know or some ideas that which pages are better and are visible in the search engine.
In this post, we discussed what is a website?, what types of websites, how to buy a domain and hosting, how to set up a WordPress website even if you know why we choose WordPress, How To Design A Website in WordPress, how to get your template and plugin for customize your website.